Caselab owners

WaavinHicks

What do you have and what do you recommend? I am 50/50 on buying either the sm8 or sma8 (Want a basement but unsure where I would fit the case in my setup) I have a 750D atm and although a great case every time I consider an upgrade I feel limited by the case.

I currently have a 240x60 and 360x45 rad which i would carry over, not that it should matter i wouldnt think?

i have a sma8 and all i have to say is that is is huge, came from the 750d

pretty sure both cases would fit your rads.

just fyi, the sma8 is huge so you might want to measure the amount of space you have. there is a lot of space in the sma8.

Either you're master race or you're not.

i have a sma8 and all i have to say is that is is huge, came from the 750d

pretty sure both cases would fit your rads.

just fyi, the sma8 is huge so you might want to measure the amount of space you have. there is a lot of space in the sma8.

I am looking at expanding rad space atm, I was going to put another 240 in the front but it would be to tight of a fit so thats why i looked into a new case. Plus im a bit of a J2C fan boy :wub:

depending on what you are going to put in your build the size of the sma8 might be a bit too big, i use a dual loop setup with the sma8 so it's filled, still looks spacious though.

unless your going to put alot of the inside your build you can go with a sm8 and then get one of the basement addons

Either you're master race or you're not.

depending on what you are going to put in your build the size of the sma8 might be a bit too big, i use a dual loop setup with the sma8 so it's filled, still looks spacious though.

unless your going to put alot of the inside your build you can go with a sm8 and then get one of the basement addons

Do you have a photo of your build? Id probably buy a new res either way as I have a 170m res and would look pretty small in either case i think