Windows 7 Problem

Mr_Pepsi

So my ssd with my boot windows on it got full so i desided to format it. Once i formatet the hard drive i booted my pc up and this screen pooped up. I don't know what i did wrong or how to fix it. I tryed to google it but nothing came up. Please help.post-148698-0-97977200-1431088897_thumb.

Bad install, repair it with the installation disc, or run the diagnostic shown in the picture.

Oh yeah, and formattting a Storage device witn your only boot OS, its gonna erase it. You done erase your OS based onn you saying "decided to format ssd"

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

Bad install, repair it with the installation disc, or run the diagnostic shown in the picture.

Oh yeah, and formattting a Storage device witn your only boot OS, its gonna erase it. You done erase your OS based onn you saying "decided to format ssd"

I used the windows disc to format the ssd. And the pc runs fine when i press enter on the top windows select. Also the dignostic tool says everything is fine.

I used the windows disc to format the ssd. And the pc runs fine when i press enter on the top windows select. Also the dignostic tool says everything is fine.

Well this can show when you hold the power button to turn off the PC or restart with the restart button.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

Well this can show when you hold the power button to turn off the PC or restart with the restart button.

It shows up when i turn my pc on.

You need to grab a Windows Repair Disk OR a Windows Install Bootable USB/CD Drive , First Go into your bios at startup and make the drive bootable. (TUT here:(  https://www.google.com/search?q=howWindows+Install+Bootable+USB%2FCD+Drive&oq=howWindows+Install+Bootable+USB%2FCD+Drive&aqs=chrome..69i57.2066j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=how+to+boot+from+a+cd+or+usb ) Continue an install and when it comes to the screen where you pick a hard drive, Click on your ssd ,delete it(Safe) and click on the drive and click New( Kind of like partition formatting) Then Format the drive and click the drive and click next. Have Fun.

You need to grab a Windows Repair Disk OR a Windows Install Bootable USB/CD Drive , First Go into your bios at startup and make the drive bootable. (TUT here:http://bit.ly/1RkwBeq)ThenContinue an install and when it comes to the screen where you pick a hard drive, Click on your ssd ,delete it(Safe) and click on the drive and click New( Kind of like partition formatting) Then Format the drive and click the drive and click next. Have Fun.

The link dosent work.