Best LED strip

The NZXT Hue is great, and amazingly easy to conceal. 

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

They look the same, just 5050 leds with a controller, get the cheaper

Hear hood things about the hue, you can always make some too.

The NZXT Hue is great, and amazingly easy to conceal. 

True but I'd like to sped as least as posible.

They look the same, just 5050 leds with a controller, get the cheaper

Yeah I saw the Losisticks they seem good only con is that its only 1 set is this bright enough?

Yeah I saw the Losisticks they seem good only con is that its only 1 set is this bright enough?

[

probably not, you might want two sets one for top and bottom, can also do 2 colors that way. I went with cold cathode because i like the saturation and one color, so im not sure on who has the brightest. Most are standard 5050 leds,should all be about the same.

probably not, you might want two sets one for top and bottom, can also do 2 colors that way. I went with cold cathode because i like the saturation and one color, so im not sure on who has the brightest. Most are standard 5050 leds,should all be about the same.

Do you know where I can another LED strip as you mentioned? Based off the video is another necessary as I feel it will be to bright and I'll have to turn the brightness down.

Do you know where I can another LED strip as you mentioned? Based off the video is another necessary as I feel it will be to bright and I'll have to turn the brightness down.

o, i thought you wanted a more even light distribution. These might have a brightness level on the controller, they should be able to turn brightness down by turning down volts. If not that molex gives 12 volts you maybe able to get a resistor to drop it to 7 volts.

o, i thought you wanted a more even light distribution. These might have a brightness level on the controller, they should be able to turn brightness down by turning down volts. If not that molex gives 12 volts you maybe able to get a resistor to drop it to 7 volts.

Yeah you can turn down the brightness on the controller but is it necessary to spend the extra $12?

Yeah you can turn down the brightness on the controller but is it necessary to spend the extra $12?

poop, i typed alot and it didn't post, never used any of these so take all that with a grain of salt. Im cheap leds are easy to make, looks like the same company made the ones you linked. I would cheap out. Check Amazon for reviews because if people can mess it up, its the people who post Amazon reviews.