Need some basic help mining dogecoin

Hi guys. So I would like to mine with my gpu (nvidia, my pc is silent so i may as well give it something to do while i am not using it, also i am not paying for power, so dont give me crap) . I would like to use dogecoin. I am using Fit Wallet and dogepool. Can someone give me an easy gui mining software that I can easily setup. Thanks

OLD-SCHOOL - Intel Pentium 4 SL6WF with HYPERTHREADING! - ACER 651M03-6L Mobo - Saphire R9600 PRO 256mb AGP Card - 2gb DDR - 40gb IDE HDD - 430w PSU

Hi guys. So I would like to mine with my gpu (nvidia, my pc is silent so i may as well give it something to do while i am not using it, also i am not paying for power, so dont give me crap) . I would like to use dogecoin. I am using Fit Wallet and dogepool. Can someone give me an easy gui mining software that I can easily setup. Thanks

For dogecoin you will have to get a ASIC miner because the diff is of the roof and if you deside to mine doge with a gpu it would take you allot of days to make any profits.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I would not suggest mining with your cpu/gpu it can shorten the life of them and it is not going to even make you as mush as the power it will take(I know you are not paying for power but you will get 1 cent a day). I mine on an application specific integrated circuit(ASIC) for 256 sha at about 250 g/hash.

Main work PC:Surface Pro 3 i3 with a 128 GB micro sd card

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/367001-nixie-tube-clock-build-log-and-plans/