Is this a good PPD?

I have an i7 4790k @ 4.7GHz and a single 970 G1 (my second is about to be installed) 
is 55000(ish) a good PPD for a first timer im sorry if this is a dumb question this is my first PC and first attempt at F@H

CPU i7 4790K @4.8GHz | Motherboard ASUS HERO VII Z97 | Cooler Corsair H110i GT | GPU Gigabyte G1Gaming GTX 970 SLI | PSU Corsair HX750i

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz | HDD Western Digital Red 1TB | SSD HyperX Savage | Case NZXT Noctis 450 OS Windows 8.1

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Mouse Corsair Sabre Laser RGB | Headset Corsair H2100 Wireless 7.1

Would need to know what WU and such you working on. Sounds like your 970 has a Core15 which results in low PPD. When you get a better one (luck of the draw) you could see as many as 200K PPD

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Would need to know what WU and such you working on. Sounds like your 970 has a Core15 which results in low PPD. When you get a better one (luck of the draw) you could see as many as 200K PPD

just OCed my 970 to 1510MHz and now I'm getting 60K but thats still not much of an improvement, do you think when i get my second 970 for SLI, it will improve quite a bit?

How do i find which Work Unit i am currently on?

CPU i7 4790K @4.8GHz | Motherboard ASUS HERO VII Z97 | Cooler Corsair H110i GT | GPU Gigabyte G1Gaming GTX 970 SLI | PSU Corsair HX750i

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz | HDD Western Digital Red 1TB | SSD HyperX Savage | Case NZXT Noctis 450 OS Windows 8.1

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Mouse Corsair Sabre Laser RGB | Headset Corsair H2100 Wireless 7.1

just OCed my 970 to 1510MHz and now I'm getting 60K but thats still not much of an improvement, do you think when i get my second 970 for SLI, it will improve quite a bit?

Get rid of the OC - most OC's cause folding to fail,. OC'ing here won't help you. You just got a Core15 WU on the 970, so you getting low points. Luck of the draw and nothing you can do. Just wait. Eventually you will get better WU's and you will see your PPD shoot up. 

A second one won't help the first. If they both get core15 WU's, they will both suck. :) Just let 'er Fold away. eventually you will get decent ones. I recently had a string of like 10 Core15's in a row. PPD tanked for a few days. Nothing you can do about it.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

when it says
coreFAH 0x15 is that a core15? damn ok thanks for the help man :)

Yep, that is slow core15. :)

In the FAQ there is a sections that talks about GPU Cores...

Get rid of the OC - most OC's cause folding to fail,. OC'ing here won't help you.

Currently at +166mhz. Being stable for over 1 week but that's not to say it is 100% stable. Afterall, +170~167 all took around 3~4 weeks before failing.

Let's see if THIS time the OC lives throught the entire month.......

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!