Can I record multiple outputs?

Hey Guys!!

So I really need your help.. I need a program to record multiply outputs from my computer. Much like the same way Dxtory can, where you can select multiple things to record. As I have a Astro Mixamp, I have game audio streaming through the optical cable and a separate USB sound card for VOIP audio that I have used with a 3.5mm plug into my Mixamp. Which then mixes both audio singles into my headset. 

So in Dxtory I am able to select the optical game audio as one track, my USB sound card as VOIP chat on another track and finally my blue Yeti for my own audio. Allowing to adjust all three tracks separately.

But my issue is that Dxtory takes up to much computing power and I rather record with Shadowplay.. But it can only record the mic audio and system audio.. Not allowing my to separate the VIOP audio..

So I was wondering if there is an application that allows me to record all three separate audio streams but not video? As I will be using Shadowplay.. 

Thanks so much in advance!

Hey Guys!!

So I really need your help.. I need a program to record multiply outputs from my computer. Much like the same way Dxtory can, where you can select multiple things to record. As I have a Astro Mixamp, I have game audio streaming through the optical cable and a separate USB sound card for VOIP audio that I have used with a 3.5mm plug into my Mixamp. Which then mixes both audio singles into my headset. 

So in Dxtory I am able to select the optical game audio as one track, my USB sound card as VOIP chat on another track and finally my blue Yeti for my own audio. Allowing to adjust all three tracks separately.

But my issue is that Dxtory takes up to much computing power and I rather record with Shadowplay.. But it can only record the mic audio and system audio.. Not allowing my to separate the VIOP audio..

So I was wondering if there is an application that allows me to record all three separate audio streams but not video? As I will be using Shadowplay.. 

Thanks so much in advance!

maybe try OBS?

I don't know if it has the features you need, but it does include both nvenc which shadowplay uses, intel quicksync, or standard software based encoding.

maybe try OBS?

I don't know if it has the features you need, but it does include both nvenc which shadowplay uses, intel quicksync, or standard software based encoding.

Is it able to record multiple audio tracks? 

in the specs it says " Unlimited number of scenes and sources." so I assume it has the capability.

it's entirely free, so I'd recommend just giving it a shot.