X61 mounting?

Idk how I should mount my cooler in my case it's a Enthoo luxe. Like should the radiator be touching the top of the case or should it be mounted below the area were phantek put a fan when U first get it any help form people with the case would be great

There's not enough information in your post for us to give you an answer.  Your post assumes that we know everything about your build, but we know nothing.  For instance: what is your "radiator"?

General rule of thumb for attaching radiators to cases: if it fits, it goes there.  Push, pull, or push/pull fan configurations are largely irrelevant for temperatures, use whichever one is easiest to install.  

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

What info Do u need? I gave u the case name and in the thread name is the x61 which if u some how dont know what that is its a kraken NZXT x61 and I'm new to cooling u can't just say all this stuff srry I just don't understand it

Well, you pretty much just have to figure out what fits, whether that means through measurements (if you don't have the Kraken yet) or by just plain shoving stuff in and testing. 

You can set your fans to be push, pull, or use four fans for push/pull. I'd take a look into these different configurations and see what people are saying performs the best in your chassis, or with the x61 in general.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set