Corsair H60 Temps on 8350

Question is basically in the title, what are the temps like while using a corsair h60 on an 8350

Question is basically in the title, what are the temps like while using a corsair h60 on an 8350

Decent but not amazing. Probably around 30 on idle and 70 on max load.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I have this setup at home, I can't remember off by heart, but I'll check :)

Decent but not amazing. Probably around 30 on idle and 70 on max load.

this may sound stupid but you mean Fahrenheit or Celsius  

this may sound stupid but you mean Fahrenheit or Celsius  

Celcius for sure. And no question is stupid :)

Is 70 bad ?

70 is decent. 80-85 is bad.

70 is actually a bit high according to AMD's specs. But unless you're running CPU stress tests around the clock, your CPU should never reach that anyway on an H60. Mine typically topped out in the high 50s during sustained gaming when I had it on an H60, but typically hovered in the upper 40s to low 50s.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

I was getting under 70 degrees on my 8320 @ 4.1ghz, but I upgraded to the Nepton 240m

Hi guys, 

First off, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Joseph and I'll be one of the official Corsair rep here in Linus forums. So if you guys have any concerns, inquiries and such that are related to Corsair, feel free to contact me anytime  :)

Is 70 bad ?

Considering that H60 is one of our entry level AIO hydro cooler, 70°C is pretty acceptable, especially if that is under Prime. Keep in mind that these AIO liquid coolers are very dependent to ambient temp. So If your surrounding is a little warm, I'd expect a slightly higher CPU temp. compared to the ones who have a lower room temp. 

Hi guys, 

First off, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Joseph and I'll be one of the official Corsair rep here in Linus forums. So if you guys have any concerns, inquiries and such that are related to Corsair, feel free to contact me anytime  :)

Considering that H60 is one of our entry level AIO hydro cooler, 70°C is pretty acceptable, especially if that is under Prime. Keep in mind that these AIO liquid coolers are very dependent to ambient temp. So If your surrounding is a little warm, I'd expect a slightly higher CPU temp. compared to the ones who have a lower room temp. 

Will the H60 support your AF series 120mm Fans? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181046&cm_re=corsair_af_blue_led-_-35-181-046-_-Product