Does my case support water cooling radiators?

The Millennial Nerd
Go to solution Solved by Samfisher,

My case is an Azza Orion (The black and red one) and I really want to get a boss water cooling unit, like a Nepton 240M or something. 

I did the most stupid thing ever and throw away my manual, so I won't really know if it does. Any answers?

For someone called the Millennial Nerd, you show shockingly little knowledge of Google-fu.  It supports 2x120mm radiators.

My case is an Azza Orion (The black and red one) and I really want to get a boss water cooling unit, like a Nepton 240M or something. 

I did the most stupid thing ever and throw away my manual, so I won't really know if it does. Any answers?

For someone called the Millennial Nerd, you show shockingly little knowledge of Google-fu.  It supports 2x120mm radiators.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Thank you.

I probably could have Googled it, sorry!

Depends. If you have the 202EVO model then you can easily, but if you have the original version then not really(well, anything is possible with tools). 

Thank you.

I probably could have Googled it, sorry!

Make sure the radiator you are getting actually IS a 2x120mm radiator, as many are slightly larger than the fans they use and therefore in reality are more like 2x125mm or something.

Make sure the radiator you are getting actually IS a 2x120mm radiator, as many are slightly larger than the fans they use and therefore in reality are more like 2x125mm or something.

2x120? Like, two radiators? Or two 120mm fans?

Depends. If you have the 202EVO model then you can easily, but if you have the original version then not really(well, anything is possible with tools). 

I have the 202EVO model, I think. I just bought it last month, so it's fairly new.

2x120? Like, two radiators? Or two 120mm fans?

The site says that it supports 2x120mm radiators, therefore logically speaking it supports 240mm radiators.  However, some radiators tend to be a tad longer than the length of 2 x 120mm fans and therefore might not fit.  Try looking for others with your case and specific radiator and see if they have successfully installed it.

The site says that it supports 2x120mm radiators, therefore logically speaking it supports 240mm radiators.  However, some radiators tend to be a tad longer than the length of 2 x 120mm fans and therefore might not fit.  Try looking for others with your case and specific radiator and see if they have successfully installed it.

The other question I have is where to even put the radiator? There is a little vent at the top of the case that could be where the radiator goes, but I'm not sure.

The other question I have is where to even put the radiator? There is a little vent at the top of the case that could be where the radiator goes, but I'm not sure.

If I'm not wrong, the only place you can have it is at the top.

If I'm not wrong, the only place you can have it is at the top.

I think I've seen some radiators at the side of the case. Either that or it was the reservoir. Neptoon 240m is a pre filled, so I think I don't need to worry about having a reservoir.

I think I've seen some radiators at the side of the case. Either that or it was the reservoir. Neptoon 240m is a pre filled, so I think I don't need to worry about having a reservoir.

No reservoir worries, since it's straight from the pump + cpu block to the radiator and fans and back into the pump.