razer kraken 7.1 chroma or hyperx cloud 2

shorbagy
Go to solution Solved by Gigamegabyte,

Hyperx cloud 2 because quality is top-notch the mic is not a joke like the chroma one

i have been using Siberia V2 and HyperX Cloud 2 for my gaming (mainly HyperX cuz its sooooo fucking comfy while i use my Siberia for travelling and basic uses)

I'm thinking of getting one of those two headsets .. I kinda prefer hyperx cloud 2 because i read so many positive reviews about it also the included sound card.

however i have read tons of good reviews on razer kraken 7.1 too plus the LED lights are tempting

Ps: i also want to be able to use on my galaxy s5 and tablets so probably the hyperx cloud2?? I just want to make sure what you guys think

sorry for my bad English it's my third language :)

hyperx clouds are the way to go for headsets. since the sound is very good compared to generic headsets like the krakens.

they are also way comfortable.

Hyperx cloud 2 because quality is top-notch the mic is not a joke like the chroma one

i have been using Siberia V2 and HyperX Cloud 2 for my gaming (mainly HyperX cuz its sooooo fucking comfy while i use my Siberia for travelling and basic uses)

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Okay something came up.. i am in Egypt and i cannot find hyperx cloud 2 only 1... shipping prices to Egypt are of the charts like 60% of the price of the item..so hyperx cloud 1 or kraken 7.1 chroma now :/

i have kind of a crappy motherboard with a built in sound card.. that gives kraken an edge due to the usb

Okay something came up.. i am in Egypt and i cannot find hyperx cloud 2 only 1... shipping prices to Egypt are of the charts like 60% of the price of the item..so hyperx cloud 1 or kraken 7.1 chroma now :/

I could provide you some mic test samples if you want to ! Hmm just buy a steel series sound card way more cheaper 

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Okay then it's settled everyone is saying kraken sucks and hyperx cloud is the best

I'm buying it first thing tomorrow and gonna go buy that steelseries sound card

thank you all :)

Okay then it's settled everyone is saying kraken sucks and hyperx cloud is the best

I'm buying it first thing tomorrow and gonna go buy that steelseries sound card

thank you all :)

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Siberia-Sound-Card-White/dp/B000WJCM9G (it cost much a bit since it will replace your motherboard's soundcard you can use this too in a recording studio (i have a recording studio so i use it a lot ). But its a long term investment. if your still interesting i would provide some mic test 

Thank you

that's the one in Egypt right? ?http://www.egprices.com/en/product/steelseries-siberia-usb-7-1-soundcard-maximum-hardware

its pretty cheap for Egyptian currency O.o I'll buy this one and hyperx cloud 1for the same price as hyperx cloud 2 xD

Thank you for your help :)

alright NP i thought you were living on EU

Naah :/ that's the main issue xD, i live in Egypt so not all advanced technological stuff is available and stock is limited and so on.. if i lived in America or Europe i would've got a whole stunning gaming rig by now xD

• 1 year later...

hyperx is the best, cheap, comfortable, nice mic, and epic sound quality