Be quiet dark rock pro 2 blocking pci slots in fractal design define r4

delet my acc pls
Go to solution Solved by Tardbarn,

I j recently upgraded to the case and you will still be able to fit a card in the top pci slot. Just make sure to wrap up the clip on the heatsink in electric tape so you don't get a short. The clip will most likely touch a card mounted in that slot.

How much will it block im getting this cooler and want to know if it is an issue

post-17257-0-43418300-1373633940.jpg

I j recently upgraded to the case and you will still be able to fit a card in the top pci slot. Just make sure to wrap up the clip on the heatsink in electric tape so you don't get a short. The clip will most likely touch a card mounted in that slot.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

Thanks 5 star rating for you

Oh one more thing, my motherboard is an Asus Sabertooth z77, I don't know if all boards are the same with their CPU socket placement. That may also be a consideration.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

Oh one more thing, my motherboard is an Asus Sabertooth z77, I don't know if all boards are the same with their CPU socket placement. That may also be a consideration.

Well i am also getting a savertooth so there will be no problem, thanks for telling though

No problem my friend. You'll be fine then, I have a Creative Sound Blaster Zx in the top slot. The middle fan clip on the Dark Rock Pro 2 touches it, but wrapping it up in electrical tape solved that problem.