Help in Coding

chriscoolzap

Hey Forums, 

I hope you are not bothered but I need help finding a tutor to learn Java or Objective C. Any suggestions on where I could find one?

CPU: Intel Core I74790k

Lynda.com

or

Google

I'm looking for tutors online that could teach me..

CPU: Intel Core I74790k

honestly short of going to uni the best place for clear easy to follow coding tutorials is youtube. I went to uni to study games design and honestly I learned a whole lot more from youtube than I ever did from class.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

i think thecherno still does private online classes for a price.

EDIT: yes he does, but its pretty pricey, considering 1 hour is for $50 AUD.

http://thecherno.com/tutoring

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

If you have a local post secondary institution, put up ads in their Computer Science department (or whatever they may have) or contact the departmental secretary and see if they'll send out a mass email on your behalf. Should be a way to find a fairly cheap tutor. I doubt you'll pay more than $20 an hour.

There are many great online resources where you can learn by yourself. There are plenty of places to ask for help when you're stuck too. If you can't find a tutor, or aren't willing to pay their price, then you'll always have other options.