What laptops ships with 980M SLI?

kiicki

I want a new gaming laptop. My next gaming laptop will have 980M SLI.

Can anyone point out what laptops ships with that?

The ones that cost around $2000...

http://www.originpc.com/gaming/laptops/eon17-slx/

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

The only one I can think of is the MSI GT80 Titan which a built in mechanical keyboard. Wow that is cool.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

The Clevo P377SM-A and the MSI GT80 Titan.

The Clevo is the superior machine. It also costs less.

That origin PC laptop linked above is the model rebranded by OriginPC. I would suggest not buying from OriginPC as they are not nearly the cheapest place to find it. I don't know how their support works.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday