lenovo y510p help ? D:

remooner

hello so i have lenovo y510p and the laptop started to crash in game lately in reliability center it showed video hardware error tho i ran occt for over 2 hours with no errors then i started to search the internet for similiar problems and i have found in some poland forum kinda a fix for it it suggested for me to lower the voltage to gpu i atached file as a fix (google translator) told to run 755m undervolt soo there are these bat files and i'm kinda worried is undervolting harming my laptop ? and are these bat files harmfull to my hardware as with nvinspector i can't manualy undervolt or with any overclocking utility soo pls halp me D: link http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/cjeeF8rv/file.html

hello so i have lenovo y510p and the laptop started to crash in game lately in reliability center it showed video hardware error tho i ran occt for over 2 hours with no errors then i started to search the internet for similiar problems and i have found in some poland forum kinda a fix for it it suggested for me to lower the voltage to gpu i atached file as a fix (google translator) told to run 755m undervolt soo there are these bat files and i'm kinda worried is undervolting harming my laptop ? and are these bat files harmfull to my hardware as with nvinspector i can't manualy undervolt or with any overclocking utility soo pls halp me D: link http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/cjeeF8rv/file.html

Don't mess with voltages on GPU's if you don't know what you are doing.

Try to update the drivers first it this doesn't work send the laptop in for warranty, I know people can't live without it but if you need to adjust the voltage to make it work properly it's indicating that the card isn't working properly.

Don't mess with voltages on GPU's if you don't know what you are doing.

Try to update the drivers first it this doesn't work send the laptop in for warranty, I know people can't live without it but if you need to adjust the voltage to make it work properly it's indicating that the card isn't working properly.

well i know that messing with voltages is last resort but it solved my problem im just asking would there be any damage along the way btw laptop got like 10c cooler