Jumping the ranks

In a couple hours I will have a WU done, and this is a nice one ( For me anyway ) I will be jumping the ranks, I didn't realize just how powerful my graphics card was, It is going to be 1835 which added to my 1112 score is quite awesome for me as I just joined, 

Thanks to the community for persuading me to join, I read a lot and have seen Whaler_99's build and thought I wanted that lol

Kinda cheesy and corny but true

Nathan

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

That's how Folding grows my friend. We among the team start competting amongst each other. People do upgrades to rigs now with an eye to Folding. The guys with some cash to burn will bring even higher end systems to the table for others to droll over and aspire to. :) It's a cool little cummunity.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99