BF4 stuttering and frame drops [HELP]

I bought the premium edition of battlefield 4 on sale a few days ago and have been having some issues with it. A few minutes into every game i join, it  turns into a slideshow.  Fraps doesn't work in bf4 for some reason so i can't tell you the exact fps figures. I tried every fix in the following link- http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2390044/battlefield-fps-drop-stuttering-lag-fix.html (except for step 4)

which seemed to work at first, but when i fired up the game the next day it was back to square one. I also noticed that the game only uses between 1 and 2.5 gigs of ram in the task manager even when i launch the 64 bit version of the thing. My specs are as follows-

FX-6300@stock

R9-270 OC'd to 1ghz 

2x4GB Kingston hyper-x blu 1600mhz

asus m5a97 le r2.0

1tb of storage (HDD)

NOTE- I'm running the latest version of catalyst (15.4) and i use mantle as the default API in-game; along with a combination of high and ultra settings running and 1366x768.

My only suggestion is to try not running mantle as on BFH mantle actually ran worse than DX. Other than that I would say try lowering your graphics a little bit and see how that works.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Find your FPS by typing "perfoverlay.drawfps 1" into console. Then let us know your FPS

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

So i went ahead and turned off the gaming evolved software because it kept screwing around with my settings and voila it works fine now. It gimps any game you play if you don't use the exact settings it sets for you and that's exactly what happened here.I also input the fps command in the console and got between 40 and 80 on ultra settings 4xMSAA on most maps.

Go into Nvidia control panel. Manage 3D settings. Power management mode, turn to prefer maximum performance. 

Someone suggested that to me a long time ago and I think it helps

So i went ahead and turned off the gaming evolved software because it kept screwing around with my settings and voila it works fine now. It gimps any game you play if you don't use the exact settings it sets for you and that's exactly what happened here.I also input the fps command in the console and got between 40 and 80 on ultra settings 4xMSAA on most maps.

I wouldn't recommend using Raptr for anything. It will end up putting your setting waaaay past what your GPU can handle.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

I wouldn't recommend using Raptr for anything. It will end up putting your setting waaaay past what your GPU can handle.

Umm... I'm playing bf4 on ultra already and there have been no problems; what i'm trying to say is that raptr screws with whatever game you use it with unless you get rid of it completely. I had the same issue with bf3 where i usually get a 100+ fps on ULTRA settings unless i used raptr wherin it would gimp the game into running at single digit framerates. 

Go into Nvidia control panel. Manage 3D settings. Power management mode, turn to prefer maximum performance. 

Someone suggested that to me a long time ago and I think it helps

Wut. Please look at my specs in the original post.  

I've had this exact same issue and what I did is simply not use mantle, It would give me frame drops to the 30s and micro stutter constantly. Here's an interesting video that actually helped improve my fps in BF4: 

I have no idea what I'm doing