Green Screen Lighting - Need help!

Hello everybody

I want to buy lights for my green screen.

Problem is i don't want to spend more than 130 euro/137 dollars..

I found a few options:

https://www.vidaxl.n...ichtstandaarden

https://www.vidaxl.n...-reviews-anchor

Which one chould i choose?

Ps:This green screen is for filming, so livestream, movie effects, random fun stuff.
So not for photography

Thanks for reading

Everything Digital

well the second and third link is the same, but it would not be first one, fix the link2 and 3 first

Thanks for your reply!

Why shouldn't i buy the first one?

Everything Digital

i woud go for the second one but it depends on the camera and the software you are using. so some more info is need before I say this is the one for you. 

when asking on which you NLE shud use to edit video I will tell you to get avid and an mac. life is easy when it just works.

Thanks for your reply!

Why shouldn't i buy the first one?

the original first one is a single light which isnt enough. now the new first one the 2 larger soft boxes are good if you are filming a person standing whole from head to toe or almost toe, the 2nd one the 3 lights is good for if its someone sitting on a desk being filmed

The key (get it) to getting a good green screen effect is lighting the screen and the subject separately. Otherwise you will REALLY struggle with it. 4 lights is minimum (one for each side for the subject and the background).

The lights we use are actually probably not that different from the second link.

The key (get it) to getting a good green screen effect is lighting the screen and the subject separately. Otherwise you will REALLY struggle with it. 4 lights is minimum (one for each side for the subject and the background).

The lights we use are actually probably not that different from the second link.

Thanks for looking at my post and answering!

Feel so happy right now ;)

I sorta want to film like you

But  like Williamchan87 said it:a person standing whole from head to toe

If i buy the first one and buy a umprella light to light me

Would i get a good key?

Again Linus

Thanks for the reply and for reading this!

And thanks to Williamchan87!

Everything Digital

Yes it will be quite decent starter. I'm surprise you even found such a cheap price in netherlands.

I searched for hours because i don't want to spend 100+ euro's and than regret it :)

My items were cheap but this: http://www.amazon.com/Fancierstudio-Lighting-Hairlight-Softbox-9004SB2/dp/B0047FHOWG/ref=lp_14014901_1_2?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1429125784&sr=1-2

Would cost 230+ euro's in the netherlands

While it cost's 130 dollars on amazon and with shipping and tax + import fees it would cost 226 dollars..

Everything Digital

I searched for hours because i don't want to spend 100+ euro's and than regret it :)

My items were cheap but this: http://www.amazon.com/Fancierstudio-Lighting-Hairlight-Softbox-9004SB2/dp/B0047FHOWG/ref=lp_14014901_1_2?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1429125784&sr=1-2

Would cost 230+ euro's in the netherlands

While it cost's 130 dollars on amazon and with shipping and tax + import fees it would cost 226 dollars..

That's what i mean, EU is not cheap for camera stuff, especially in netherlands where things are even more expensive