Mouse macro causing keys to stick

1kca
I'm having an issue with my mouse where if I assign keys to any of the buttons, it will cause the Windows key and the E key (seemingly) to stick. So I'll be at the desktop and click the start menu and the search bar will start filling with the letter E. Or I'll hit the space bar in a browser and a couple of explorer windows will pop up or the narrator will start up.

I've tried setting the buttons to just act as certain keys (L-Shift and L-Ctrl) and also manually set up the macro to make sure it includes the key release but it still acts up.

It seems like it's Win+E that gets stuck but neither of those keys are assigned to the mouse buttons so I have no clue.

I've reset the mouse, re-flashed the mouse firmware, closed the mouse desktop software and used it without it running, reinstalled the desktop software, checked for registry errors, checked for malware even but it still happens. Only way to stop it is to restart the machine..

Any ideas?

Mouse is a Func MS3 r2

I'm having an issue with my mouse where if I assign keys to any of the buttons, it will cause the Windows key and the E key (seemingly) to stick. So I'll be at the desktop and click the start menu and the search bar will start filling with the letter E. Or I'll hit the space bar in a browser and a couple of explorer windows will pop up or the narrator will start up.

I've tried setting the buttons to just act as certain keys (L-Shift and L-Ctrl) and also manually set up the macro to make sure it includes the key release but it still acts up.

It seems like it's Win+E that gets stuck but neither of those keys are assigned to the mouse buttons so I have no clue.

I've reset the mouse, re-flashed the mouse firmware, closed the mouse desktop software and used it without it running, reinstalled the desktop software, checked for registry errors, checked for malware even but it still happens. Only way to stop it is to restart the machine..

Any ideas?

Mouse is a Func MS3 r2

Are you on Windows 8 or on an older PC? Might be the problem.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||