About running GTA V.....

I saw this video 

and I wonder if my PC can handle GTA V too.....

Specs:

- i3-4030U (1.9GHz Max turbo)

^ - Intel HD Graphics 4400

- 4GB 1600MHz? DDR3 RAM (Not sure about the speed. It says DDR3L 1600 4G in the box.)

- More than 70GB of free space (5400RPM 500GB)

- Windows 8........ Just thought that it might be important....

And if someone has tried it already, what settings do you use? Because in the video, he only showed the lowest settings possible. Can I run it at 854x480, 856x480, 1067x600, or even up to 1280x720?

I would never recommend gaming on integrated graphics. However, if you have no other choice you can check it on this website here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

In my opinion (you might not agree), the best way to truely know for sure is to pirate the game, see how it runs and buy it afterwards.

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

30fps, looks kinda muddy and soft. Yey just like console.

But it is seriously impressive that the surface can run this. Just shows how far we've come since the xbox360 and ps3 were launched

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

"if you have no other choice"

Yes, I have no other choice.

there is no point even playing it on a pc at that point 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

i3-xxxxU means power saving cpu so even with max turbo boot up to 1.9 Ghz it will not be able to play smoothly and even with the intel HD intergrated GPU.

remember if you are looking a laptop for the best performance, neer get the U series, just get the MQ or HQ series.

best regard,

notebook buyer experiences !