need helppppp!

Droidthelast

So, am a big big build enthusiast from the first time I saw LTT, but its pretty hard to make a build when you get zero shipping support from amd or nvidia or msi, or… okay you get the point. I dunno if this is the right place to post this but hoping someone can take notice and do something bout it… *cough cough Amazon cough*... Oohhh yeah its Kenya fyi.

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

does sound like an issue one shouldn't have to have. but because of transportation,

legalities, and currency trade, some outlets just can not do a fair enough business

with those in hard to ship regions. really no fault of the distributor, but most of the

liabilities fall on governmental intervention, taxation, logistical transportation issues

and lastly monetary backing.

as far as a movement to press this forward, this is the wrong platform to make any

sort of change in your plight. the beginnings would be in your regional business

regulation to open up channels of commerce to broaden the scope of international

trade.

Bummer, thought it would be easier said and done given how such a forum gets recognition, butt i totally understand. and thanks for the quick response, so now time to get familiar with shipping costs... :unsure: