Fractal R4 + MSI Mpower + Swiftech H220 = Possible?!?!

Wesley

Hey the title says it all i've been trying to find enough info to see if this is possible i am building a new Rig and need to know if Fractal R4 + MSI Mpower + Swiftech H220 play nice together and if there will be enough room for the H220 to fit on the top of the system. The Mpower has some pretty honkin heatsinks up at the top so i'm kinda paranoid that it will not fit correctly. I know you can put the rad in the front of the R4 by moving the bottom HDD trays over a but but i'm fairly sure the tubing is not long enough to reach. If anyone has any info they can link or help to answer my question i'd greatly appreciate it.

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

if it doesn't fit buy longer tubing and mod the loop, the whole idea behind the h220 is that you can customize it. though you'd be safe to give it a go, there is a good chance it'll fit

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |