Heaven Society - Week 41 (Love, Election and Chocolate & Jyu-Oh-Sei)

Does this mean another two weeks 'till next poll?

It's a plot I say!!!

its not a plot... well maybe it is i have been trying to get all of them changed to 2 weeks as it is lol.

Where are you watching it?

currently watching it on hulu. the feels are strong with this one.

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

You get as many as you need. Threads dont close when others start.

:P

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Well, just finished Jyu oh sei, wasn't that show just a bundle of joy? sheeesh :P

I liked the first half, 5 episodes more than the remaining. I wanted more focus

on the life on the planet in the unfamiliar environment, more adventure and

less grand world ending scheme. But then it would have to be longer, and i

kinda liked the pacing. It was a pretty nice sci-fi story. 

Love, Election and Chocolate

Watched couple episodes and got pissed. Somehow most of the characters is annoying me.  :wacko:

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

well just finished both, jyu oh sei for the 3rd time. I really enjoyed them, they're well paced given their short length, has great character development (especially on Koichoco) and great story. both could easily been a lot longer.

whoops i forgot about this weeks anime i should probably try watching one of them tomorrow lol

Sorry I didn't get u ur HDD sooner.

Sorry I didn't get u ur HDD sooner.

its all good I have been trying to watch the first few episodes of this seasons anime i think I watched the first episode of 5 of them today

You guys want this to be a 2 week series this time? Or shall we start up another vote?

e3e765b6db9a1c4d34f02aa9fae15c6fbf759f0b

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You guys want this to be a 2 week series this time? Or shall we start up another vote?

New stuff! even though nothing I vote for wins.

New stuff! even though nothing I vote for wins.

That's one vote for new series!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I have yet to start either of these but i know some people were wanting it to still only be one week so i guess i will vote that as well at the moment

meh, i still have to watch more than just one episode, university suck my time

either way i'm ok with whatever

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Haven't started watching anything for this week yet... Right now watching Fate/Zero.

I don't really mind starting a new vote, but then wouldn't it be better to give some more time for people to catch up?

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

Haven't started watching anything for this week yet... Right now watching Fate/Zero.

I don't really mind starting a new vote, but then wouldn't it be better to give some more time for people to catch up?

it would take most of months to catch up lol

youll never catch up unless you dont have anything else to do.

I second this motion! Refresh weeks!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

it would take most of months to catch up lol

youll never catch up unless you dont have anything else to do.

No need to be so pessimistic  :unsure:

I only said that coz there is a lot of catching up to do, so any extra time would help  ^_^

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

No need to be so pessimistic :unsure:

I only said that coz there is a lot of catching up to do, so any extra time would help ^_^

not trying to be but I did make a list the other week of poll winners I need to watch that these need to be added to lol

the club moves to fast but I think most of the members don't watch the anime so I wouldn't say we move that fast lol

I myself still need to watch

Steins;Gate

Wolf's Rain

Black Rock Shooter

No Game No Life

The Garden of Sinners

Watamote

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Clannad

Higurashi

Kokoro Connect

aldnoah zero