Visual Logic Help?

BakaWolf

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a visual logic flowchart. 

Using arrays...

1. Allow a user to enter 50 numbers, then display them in reverse order of their entry.
  2. Allow a user to enter 14 numbers, then display each and their difference from the total of the numbers entered.

Unfortunately I don't know how to do an input loop or arrays since our teacher doesn't actually teach. So any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll also probably will need help with 

Using a flowchart write a program that does the following:

• Design the logic for the game Hangman, in which the user guesses letters in a hidden word.
  • Store the letters of a word in an array of characters.
  • Display a dash for each missing letter.
  • Allow the user to continuously guess a letter until all the letters in the word are guessed correctly.
  • As the user enters each guess, display the word again, filling in the guessed letter if it was correct. For example, if the hidden word is computer, first display a series of eight dashes: --------. After the user guesses p, the display becomes ---p----.
  • Make sure that when a user makes a correct guess, all the matching letters are filled in. For example, if the word is banana and the user guesses a, all three a characters must be filled in.

Here's an example flowchart that is using a loop and an array. It should give you the ability to start working out the arrays section.

fill2array.jpg

Also, this example shows input and output.

flowchart_input_output.png

That first flowchart shows a while loop inside a do while loop which is just kinda weird and wouldn't properly handle j being initialized to > 9.

That first flowchart shows a while loop inside a do while loop which is just kinda weird and wouldn't properly handle j being initialized to > 9.

I never really looked at it closely but yeah, you're right, it's a weird example. It still demonstrates a loop with an array though so I'll leave it there. I can't be bothered to find a better example right now.