How do i get this type of login ? for my website

Danielh90

just use JQuery and edit this form to be what you want it to be

https://jqueryui.com/dialog/#modal-form

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

What programming knowledge do you have? On what platform is your site running? Do you have a database for user data? Do you wish to implement to whole user system, or are you simply trying to create the login screen?

Help us help you.

What programming knowledge do you have? On what platform is your site running? Do you have a database for user data? Do you wish to implement to whole user system, or are you simply trying to create the login screen?

Help us help you.

I Have a SQLDatabase if we need it i just need a simple login that will pop up. So I what When click on this link to go to the page it will ask for my Username and Password that will pop up 

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason that you need a dialog box to pop up in your web application? Are you not able to use a standard form to take the input?

I Have a SQLDatabase if we need it i just need a simple login that will pop up. So I what When click on this link to go to the page it will ask for my Username and Password that will pop up 

What I have suggested is exactly what you want. You need to send a HTTP header to authenticate the user.

Is there a reason why Tycho's suggestion isn't what you're looking for?

That's not what he wanted, he wanted something like displayed in the picture, which is the authentication header.

That's not what he wanted, he wanted something like displayed in the picture, which is the authentication header.

Yes, but it could be customized to look/function however you want it which was the point.

If PHP has exactly what he's looking for though, then great. Less work assuming he's using PHP and not another server side language.