Possible one handed keypad?

ben 9902

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was anything out there which was like a one-handed keypad of sorts but also with a built in mouse?

I would like to purchase one (If one exists xD) because I use a Xbox 360 controller because of my disability (which means I cannot use two hands to play with a mouse and keyboard). However some of the games which I would like to play only have M&K support so I cannot play them.

Also I am aware of program's such as xPadder and Joy2Key which emulate the M&K however the controls just seem clunky and basically shit xD

Thanks in advance for any feedback I get it is much appreciated :)

Razer makes something like this, not sure it will help. Also any unity engine games should have controller support, i forget how to get it to pop up, its a launcher window thing. Wish you the best of luck finding what you are looking for.

Razer makes something like this, not sure it will help. Also any unity engine games should have controller support, i forget how to get it to pop up, its a launcher window thing. Wish you the best of luck finding what you are looking for.

Cheers dude, is it the Razer Orbweaver by any chance?

i dont think the orbweaver would be what you want since its joystick isn't even analog

there was the keymouse on kickstarter not that long ago that sounds like what you would really want but i think a mmo mouse may be the way to go which would just be a lot of buttons on a mouse

i dont think the orbweaver would be what you want since its joystick isn't even analog

there was the keymouse on kickstarter not that long ago that sounds like what you would really want but i think a mmo mouse may be the way to go which would just be a lot of buttons on a mouse

Yeah I was thinking that and I saw the Razer Naga I believe, but it looks so uncomfortable...

Cheers dude, is it the Razer Orbweaver by any chance?

it was. Not sure if it will help