I need feedback on this build

Celsiuss

I need feedback, and other options that can make it a bit cheaper, since I live in Norway, and everything is expensive as fuck here. Thank you :D

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($279.99 @ Micro Center)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 120XL 76.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($79.99 @ Micro Center)

Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($109.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($52.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($75.89 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB Video Card ($999.99 @ Amazon)

Power Supply: Corsair CX 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter ($34.80 @ Amazon)

Monitor: Samsung U28D590D 60Hz 28.0" Monitor ($502.99 @ Best Buy)

Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire TK Wired Gaming Keyboard ($83.99 @ Amazon)

Other: SpeedLink Silk Mousepad Cat

Other: NZXT H440 Special Edition Midi Tower ($207.00)

Total: $2487.61

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-02 15:34 EDT-0400

Are you going to do any editing? if not you won't need 16gb of ram 8gb would work just fine.

Are you going to do any editing? if not you won't need 16gb of ram 8gb would work just fine.

What if he does lots of multi-tasking or anything of that sort?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1.titan x is too much for simple gaming mate. Maybe a 980 is better for you resolution

2. Get a coolermaster v750s or EVGA v700 they are far better PSUs and gold efficiency

3. I have the 120xl it is a good one. But i would personally go for the nepton 240m and get the hell out of my cpu :)

It is mainly for gaming, but while I game, I do ALOT of multitasking. I'm the guy that watches 5 streams, renders a video, plays a heavy game and had a Skype video call. Ny current computer has 8GB RAM, and from experience it won't cap it.

So I've figured out that I need more RAM, and a processor that can handle the multitasking.

I forgot to add this but two 970s in SLI would be cheaper and faster than a Titan X at all resolutions except 4K (the 970's 4gb of Vram becomes inadequate at 4K).

@nekro @Arc_Jester

I went with the Titan X because of the amount of VRAM, 4GB is not enough for 4K beautiful gaming.