Completely confused on what to play next!

VenkiPhy6
Go to solution Solved by VenkiPhy6,

UPDATE:- 

So I went ahead and bought the games. Here is what I went with:

• Bioshock 1 & 2
  • Far cry 3
  • Tomb raider(Yep. Doing the download)
  • Entire Splinter cell series (I WILL EXPLAIN WHY)
  • Deus Ex: HR Director's Cut

I know I said I didn't want stealth games. But, a friend of mine convinced me so damn hard to get into stealth games and start with the SC series. He is my bestie and the cost of the entire collection was less than 20 USD and so I had to sacrifice going with the Batman Arkham series(which is comparatively costlier than the SC series). Hope I don't get disppointed by the move.  :(  But I will make it a point to buy the Batman Arkham series in the not so distant future.

Also the Deus Ex: HR.... Mankind divided trailer seems pretty good. I want to get into the series now and be prepared for that and so I went for it.

The other 3 games, I had already mentioned in the OP. 

Further, since my last update in the OP, I was (luckily) able to make some money and so I am buying all these games in one go! So yeah.... There is fun around the corner  ;) (provided the SC series is good  :mellow:  ).

THANKS A TON FOR ALL OF YOU, AGAIN. 

Cheers!

Sleeping Dogs. Amazing game; plot is like straight out of a good movie.

Why not expand your horizons and try different types of games? Your taste may change..

Maybe Starcraft II, Diablo 3? If you don't like playing online and prefer to play by yourself those can also suffice via campaign etc.

Thanks. Will consider them too. BTW SC 2 and Diablo 3 are too costly to buy and they are not on steam too. 

And... I just looked up on sleeping dogs.....I think I will give it a try just for the slow mo thing! I just loved it while playing Max Payne.

My build log(in progress): http://bit.ly/1CMaebR

Cheers & Ciao!

Venki

Sleeping Dogs. Amazing game; plot is like straight out of a good movie.

Why not expand your horizons and try different types of games? Your taste may change..

Maybe Starcraft II, Diablo 3? If you don't like playing online and prefer to play by yourself those can also suffice via campaign etc.

except for the stupid driving.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

5. MGS

yea.. i know, the phantom pain isn't out yet. but maybe u can try the Ground Zero for warming up. FYI, I'm a big fan of MGS series, so u'll have some idea

I wouldn't touch MGSV before playing this first:

557361245.jpg

The only reason why I haven't sold my PS3 yet. Some of the best games ever made.

i7 4790K @ 4,6GHz | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | 16GB 2400MHz DDR3 | Corsair AX760 | Win 10 | Acer Predator X34A

Thanks. Will consider them too. BTW SC 2 and Diablo 3 are too costly to buy and they are not on steam too. 

And... I just looked up on sleeping dogs.....I think I will give it a try just for the slow mo thing! I just loved it while playing Max Payne.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-starcraft,28zu0all half off atm.

more off the top of my head that i played:

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Hitman: Absolution

Dead Island (personal favorite)

Borderlands

Bulletstorm

Call of Juarez

Outlast

i hate making new accounts

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:- 

So I went ahead and bought the games. Here is what I went with:

• Bioshock 1 & 2
  • Far cry 3
  • Tomb raider(Yep. Doing the download)
  • Entire Splinter cell series (I WILL EXPLAIN WHY)
  • Deus Ex: HR Director's Cut

I know I said I didn't want stealth games. But, a friend of mine convinced me so damn hard to get into stealth games and start with the SC series. He is my bestie and the cost of the entire collection was less than 20 USD and so I had to sacrifice going with the Batman Arkham series(which is comparatively costlier than the SC series). Hope I don't get disppointed by the move.  :(  But I will make it a point to buy the Batman Arkham series in the not so distant future.

Also the Deus Ex: HR.... Mankind divided trailer seems pretty good. I want to get into the series now and be prepared for that and so I went for it.

The other 3 games, I had already mentioned in the OP. 

Further, since my last update in the OP, I was (luckily) able to make some money and so I am buying all these games in one go! So yeah.... There is fun around the corner  ;) (provided the SC series is good  :mellow:  ).

THANKS A TON FOR ALL OF YOU, AGAIN. 

Cheers!

My build log(in progress): http://bit.ly/1CMaebR

Cheers & Ciao!

Venki