212 different fans

sproutickler
Go to solution Solved by RazerZ,

The 212 EVO will run better with a single fan in pull mode compared to two fans in push pull.

can i put 2 fans on a coolmaster 212 evo for a suck and push method. also i didnt say suck and blow :D k

can i put 2 fans on a coolmaster 212 evo for a suck and push method. also i didnt say suck and blow :D k

yes, it should of came with a extra bracket to place another fan on. 

yes, it should of came with a extra bracket to place another fan on. 

You'll also need to take note of the minimal clearance the bracket affords for the screwhead. Some fans (Jetflo for example) use machine thread screws with heads that do not allow the standard brackets to properly grip the heatsink.

1. Overclock until the magic smoke comes out. 2. Modify until broken. 3. Fix and repeat.

4670k - 16GB - 290X - 1440p Freesync

I know your asking about a push/pull setup, but I would recommend just putting one of these on there and you will be all set http://www.coolerguys.com/sgt120.html best fan out there IMO

this setup on my 212+ can keeps my 3570k nice and cool even at 4.8ghz  (I do have a really good chip tho)

Yes you can install 2 fans. 212 comes with a 2nd bracket. I was able to install my jetflos using the screws that comes with the fans.

Yes you can install 2 fans. 212 comes with a 2nd bracket. I was able to install my jetflos using the screws that comes with the fans.

whats a good fan to put on thats got red leds. i saw somebut they cant be controlled by the motherboard

Huh, I couldn't get mine to have a secure grip with the included screws. Maybe CM started shipping different screws at some point? The larger screw head was pretty pointless anyways.

1. Overclock until the magic smoke comes out. 2. Modify until broken. 3. Fix and repeat.

whats a good fan to put on thats got red leds. i saw somebut they cant be controlled by the motherboard

I'm a Cooler Master Fanboy(because this is the brand available here in my place). So i would suggest Cooler Master Jetflo's just like the one that I'm using. They also have red colors and it really moves a lot of air even undervolted. It has 4-pin connecter that can be plugged to your CPU_Fan header to have motherboard speed control.

Huh, I couldn't get mine to have a secure grip with the included screws. Maybe CM started shipping different screws at some point? The larger screw head was pretty pointless anyways.

The screws was pointless but I was able to install it with the bracket with no problems.

The screws was pointless but I was able to install it with the bracket with no problems.

The bracket that I had required you to screw the fan to it. Glad it wasn't an issue for you though!

The 212 EVO will run better with a single fan in pull mode compared to two fans in push pull.