Gopro Accessories help

Lyngaa

Hi guys! Lyngaa here! 

I just got a gopro yesterday and i need a Sd card, some accessories and a housing. 

Is the Sd card good for a Gopro, does all the items fit with my Gopro Hero 3+?

0Rgo7L7.png

Thanks

“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't”

Are you sure that the GoPro isn't coming with a housing ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Are you sure that the GoPro isn't coming with a housing ?

Maybe he got it used?

But when bought new, they do come with a housing.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

It was the music kit, it didn't have a housing. 

As you can see here 

“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't”

Your SD Card needs to have the correct read/write speeds or else you will stop recording at a random time. I use the SanDisk Extreme PLUS for my GoPro Hero3+ Black. I recommend checking out this video or looking up the numbers:

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

Your SD Card needs to have the correct read/write speeds or else you will stop recording at a random time. I use the SanDisk Extreme PLUS for my GoPro Hero3+ Black. I recommend checking out this video or looking up the numbers:

I found the sd card on this link https://gopro.com/support/articles/software-update-release

The Read speed is 90mb/s and Write speed is 80mb/s.

So i think its good enough.

Its also class 10 Grade 1

you should be able to use all thsoe things with your gopro, altough i would personally buy the things(except SD card) form the gopro store self if possible, then you can be sure the quality is good and it works with your device(altough but more expensive)

for the SD card i would personally go with sandisk out of experience and the fact they deliver a 10y warranty with most of their cards.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

you should be able to use all thsoe things with your gopro, altough i would personally buy the things(except SD card) form the gopro store self if possible, then you can be sure the quality is good and it works with your device(altough but more expensive)

for the SD card i would personally go with sandisk out of experience and the fact they deliver a 10y warranty with most of their cards.

I don't have enough money atm to buy the offical gopro items, it's too expensive. :3

All the Sandisk i found is more slower, and this is also has 10years warranty.

I found the sd card on this link https://gopro.com/support/articles/software-update-release

The Read speed is 90mb/s and Write speed is 80mb/s.

So i think its good enough.

Its also class 10 Grade 1

Than I think you should be good ;)

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

I bought a 64gb card with mine, It cost around £25 at the time. I have had no problems with it..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0084DWD4Q?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01

The accessories seam fine, the selfie stick is probably the best thing.