Steelseries Rival?

malicalik13

Hello guys! I tried Rival a week ago and fell love with it's design. But some people report issues related to quality control. So is it worth taking the risk or should I go with another mouse? My budget is around 80$ and I'm looking for a mouse with optical sensor,at least 2 side buttons and similar design to Rival. Any recommendations?

I've had several different premium mice and I prefer the Steelseries Rival and it's cheaper than regular premium mice for it's feature-set. I wanted a very stable/reliable mouse sensor for gaming and I wanted a mouse with a simple yet effective customization options and I believe the Rival delivers that. The button placements are one of the best I've seen from a dual side button design and it's the most comfortable for me compared to alternative designs. I've heard of quality control issues and I happened to be one of the people affected, but it was an easy replacement and everything's been working for awhile now. My mouse wheel had a slight grinding issue, wasn't anything serious I just found it annoying. If you order the mouse from Amazon you could get an easy replacement if you have an issue or if you don't like the mouse in a month after ordering Amazon will refund the purchase and you just send it back with a prepaid shipping label.

TLDR: Rival is a great, affordable, and reliable mouse and basic/effective features.

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3