Music

Wingfan

CDs used and new (Amazon, ebay, musicstack, thrift stores, garage sales, etc.) ripped to FLAC, HDtracks, sometimes Amazon MP3, Bandcamp and artist direct for music I want to keep around.  Youtube, Pandora, Spotify, shoutcast just for listening to new stuff.

System: i5 6600K@3.6 GHz, Gigabyte Z170XP SLI, 2x8 Corsair DDR 3000, Corsair Hydro H60i cooler, Rosewill CAPSTONE 750w Gold PSU, 1x 512GB SSD, 1x 2TB 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro x64
Display: XFX R9 390 DD, triple 1920x1200 24" HP monitors (5760x1200 @ 60Hz)   Sound: Audio-gd NFB-11 -> AKG K7XX or 2.1 speaker system

i listen to classic rock mostly so i just have vinyl from record shops or buy cds because physical media is the best

I listen to a lot of music from Youtube. I have got a playlist which I add too. It is a mixture of Heavy metal and Dubstep stuff.

Take a listen if you are interested! Top of the playlist is heavy metal and the bottom is dubstep stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_mvAUDTBgsGq6gUnAK73Ues7YwEGPUaB

I make my own music. I'm a professional yodeler and I play the concertina. 

I get my Music from the mighty river on digital downloads, about half the albums I bought from there in the past 5 years or so is bought on sales or I get a £1 coupon every so often when I buy something on the website.

Cry Havoc!

I listen to a lot of music from Youtube. I have got a playlist which I add too. It is a mixture of Heavy metal and Dubstep stuff.

Take a listen if you are interested! Top of the playlist is heavy metal and the bottom is dubstep stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_mvAUDTBgsGq6gUnAK73Ues7YwEGPUaB

HEAVY metal. It's implied the metal will be heavy, don't need to state it  :blink:

I like to make sure people know... there is a lot of sub genres of metal. Dont want someone expect glam metal...

sub genres are stupid

bc24f07a64.jpg

sub genres are stupid

bc24f07a64.jpg

Not in the slightest, they help out a lot when I hear an awesome band and want to find others like it.

sub genres are stupid

bc24f07a64.jpg

Not in the slightest, they help out alot when I hear an awesome band and want to find others like it.

sub genres are stupid

bc24f07a64.jpg

Not in the slightest, they help out alot when I hear an awesome band and want to find others like it.

I like to make sure people know... there is a lot of sub genres of metal. Dont want someone expect glam metal...

sub genres are stupid

bc24f07a64.jpg

I quite like sub genres, when I hear an awesome band that's in a small genre I can quickly find others like it. 

sub genres are stupid

bc24f07a64.jpg

I quite like sub genres, when I hear an awesome band that's in a small genre I can quickly find others like it.