First Build. Please Help!

No problem, you should update this post when you finish it. Good luck and if you need help just send me a message!

So now I am going to get the Nvidia GTX 770 for $150. The AMD 6 core CPU for $100. An ASrock MOBO for $50. And a Corsair PSU for $55.

Nope, that looks like a good one.

Okay thanks! I have some pretty bad RAM that was laying around my house. Would it be a problem? I kind of want to play Skyrim with mods on anything from high to ultra. Do you think my current setup will accomplish this?

That Samsung memory will work fine but you can't mix RAM sizes so either go with the 2GB sticks or 4GB sticks.

Okay thanks! I'll go with the 8GB of Samsung. So the PC should run Skyrim fine?

Well it's better than my R9 270 which I believe defaulted settings to ultra in Skyrim so yes, it will definitely run it at around 60fps I believe.

Great! Thanks dude. I'm probably going to buy this mouse with the rebates I'm going to get.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826179124

I don't need a gaming specific keyboard yet so I will wait till my birthday.

OK cool, good luck and message me if you need help.

Okay. Thanks dude.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. So I finished building my cumputer and it runs great. Except for skyrim. For some reason the entire game is sped up. Such as not only the animations and cutscenes being insanely fast. But also the text from the vanilla start intro. The "Bethesda", "presents", and "Skyrim" flash up for less than a quarter of a second. This makes the game unplayable. If anyone could help that would be awesome. Considering I built this computer so I could play skyrim with mods.