Tubing and fittings

I have been putting together a parts list for a custom water loop and I have everything except the tubbing and fittings.

The parts list so far:

Swiftech APOGEE HD Ultimate CPU Block

EK-FC Titan Full Water Block

Alphacool XT45 360mm rad

Alphacool XT45 280mm rad

Koolance PMP-450S Pump

Bitspower 150ml res

Also if you have recommendations for better parts I am still open to other parts.

I would reccommed PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT for tubing and bitspower fittings

And also what's your case

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Acrylic tubing.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Acrylic tubing.

^.^ I remember you trying to convince me to use acrylic tubing... Are you a first timer, Spartan?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Acrylic tubing.

Do you how hard acrylic tubing to setup I needed to buy hoppy saw, heat gun, sand paper etc.

^.^ I remember you trying to convince me to use acrylic tubing... Are you a first timer, Spartan?

Lol wut? And yes, Acrylic tubing is beastly. It should be a law to only be allowed to use acrylic. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Lol wut?

You dont remember my Is This a Good Loop thread? D:

Well, you were the first one to reply, and you had the idea of me using acrylic tubing... I think you're in love with it.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

My case is the Corsair Air 540, and I have put together a custom loop from a kit, but I have never assembled the parts for the loop. Also I was looking for the specific fitting I would use, I need all straight fittings and I would like compression fittings.

My case is the Corsair Air 540, and I have put together a custom loop from a kit, but I have never assembled the parts for the loop. Also I was looking for the specific fitting I would use, I need all straight fittings and I would like compression fittings.

Compression fittings :)

Are you sure there wont be sharp turns in the loop? If there are, try to buy some 90 and 45 degree rotary fittings.

Swiftech or Bitspower fittings. I'd stay away from black fittings since they scratch pretty easily. I prefer using the Swiftech fittings over bitspower since it's easier to get the tube on the fitting. Bitspower has a very wide barb compared to Swiftech who uses a thinner barb that gets wider at the bottom. With Bitspower you have to heat the end of the tube to get it on the fitting. I had to use hot water on the end of the tubes to soften the tube enough to get it on. 

Swiftech or Bitspower fittings. I'd stay away from black fittings since they scratch pretty easily. I prefer using the Swiftech fittings over bitspower since it's easier to get the tube on the fitting. Bitspower has a very wide barb compared to Swiftech who uses a thinner barb that gets wider at the bottom. With Bitspower you have to heat the end of the tube to get it on the fitting. I had to use hot water on the end of the tubes to soften the tube enough to get it on. 

Hm... I always thought a bigger barb was better. It keeps the tubing from sliding off as easily if you dont tighten the compression ring fully...

You dont remember my Is This a Good Loop thread? D:

Well, you were the first one to reply, and you had the idea of me using acrylic tubing... I think you're in love with it.

Oh yea! Dude, it's awesome. I would marry it. 

Hm... I always thought a bigger barb was better. It keeps the tubing from sliding off as easily if you dont tighten the compression ring fully...

Yes and no. With Bitspower the barb is short and fat and with Swiftech the barb is longer. I found tubing stayed on the Swiftech fittings better since the fitting went further into the tube. 

Yes and no. With Bitspower the barb is short and fat and with Swiftech the barb is longer. I found tubing stayed on the Swiftech fittings better since the fitting went further into the tube. 

IMO, the flat sides on the Swiftech fittings kill the looks.

You high

Nope... XD

Wasn't a question lol

Oh... Lol

I went with Masterkleer and Monsoon compression fittings. Could not be happier. Love the tool for the monsoons. No more tearing up your fingers

I went with Masterkleer and Monsoon compression fittings. Could not be happier. Love the tool for the monsoons. No more tearing up your fingers

How are the quality on the Monsoon fittings? I've had my eyes on them.... I dont really like the smooth look on the outside though.

How are the quality on the Monsoon fittings? I've had my eyes on them.... I dont really like the smooth look on the outside though.

Quality is great, very well made