Func ms-3 vs corsair m65 for palming and overall experience

Well the title says it all really. I have medium to large hands and i palm the mouse more than i claw it
i would like the corsair m65 to stick with my corsair build but the func ms-3 looks like a beeter mouse to palm 
Any body got any experience with these mice ?

Corsair 900D, GTX 780, Maximus V Formula, 3770K, 4 x Sandisc SSD's, WD Black 2T, FrozenQ red helix res, Laing d5 pump,XSPC Raystorm, 480 Black Ice sr-1, XSPC RX240, XSPC White Tubing, 2 x koolance qd3 fittings and a butt load of corsair fans lol

corsair k70 keyboard and m65 mouse

Personally, I have not handled either of those mice but by looks, I think the func would be better for you because it is huge.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Not only that but the MS-3 also looks more comfortable overall, though I'd like to see what people who've tried it have to say.

I have not used the MS-3 but I own a corsair M65. I have very small hands (like linus-small) and I palm it as I have done with my G5 for years. Fits very nicely in your hand although on the right side there's a sharp little corner that can be a little annoying. But I don't feel it anymore now. You should hold the mouse in your hand if you can before purchasing. The M65 might be a bit small if you want to palm.

That's the thing see. I live in the uk and no shops around have items like this on display to try them

You just have to rely on people like Linus and the guys on the forum

Corsair 900D, GTX 780, Maximus V Formula, 3770K, 4 x Sandisc SSD's, WD Black 2T, FrozenQ red helix res, Laing d5 pump,XSPC Raystorm, 480 Black Ice sr-1, XSPC RX240, XSPC White Tubing, 2 x koolance qd3 fittings and a butt load of corsair fans lol

corsair k70 keyboard and m65 mouse

Yeah, I had the M65 for a bit but got rid of it because the surface where your palm sits attracted sweat easily and made the mouse look disgusting. Also because the sniper button just got in the way because I never actually used it and I couldn't figure out how to program it to something else.

PC Specs: CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-v lx | RAM: 8GB Patriot memory | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti | PSU: Corsair GS500

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Silver/Blue | Mouse: Logitech G500s | Speakers: Logitech Z506 | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144hz monitor