BIOS UPGRADE HELP

Hello people of the information super highways, today with my very first post on this fourm I come with the quest of how in the world do I upgrade my bios for the MS-7721 

A58M-E33 Motherboard.

Now I am tryying at these bios updates for compatibility issues with a CPU I have recently bouught, now whenever I run the bios updates (After I have extracted the file) it comes up with the message of "This app cant run on your PC, to find a version for you PC check with your software developer. Now I am currently running the  BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V32.5, 3/20/2014, now I just need to know how to get this version of BIOS (http://www.msi.com/support/mb/A58ME33.html#down-bios the version on the top) onto my computer, I am so confused by the error message all I want is new bios so I can install my new CPU supported by the lastest BIOS version on MSI's website.

I would really appreciate if you could help please it explain it to my as if I were two because I honestly cant get a clue with this. Thanks people. :D

Also I realize this should be in troubleshouting, sorry people if a MOD or something could move it, again sorry. D:

or use a USB to flash it ...

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

all you do is put the bin file or w/e files are in the zip file on a fat32 formated usb stick and boot to the bios..then use the tool in the bios to update from the usb stick

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I am such a noob I cant even begin to understand that.

Nevermind guys I got it, thanks for the responses I found the noob way (Kiyuubi) suggested thanks peoples it really helped. :D :D :D :D :D :D