Screenprotector for the OnePlus One?

Hello everyone,

So I've finally bought a new phone, the OnePlus One to be exact, and I'd like a screen protector for it, for obvious reasons. I'll be using it in combination with

http://www.stilgut.com/oneplus-one-leather-case-ultraslim-black.html

oneplus-one-us-schw-01.jpg

The screen protector has to:

- feel like the phone glass itself, not like some plasticy stuff (so like glass?)

- be able to be shipped to The Netherlands.

- not have extra reflections or so

- not degrade the screens clearness and colours

- protect it from scratches (ikr :P)

The price doesn't really matter too much.

I'm always very careful with my phone, but some extra protection can't be wrong.

What screen protector would you advise me to get? Thanks for you suggestions. :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

I highly suggest a case, I have the Tudia Ultra Slim TPU Bumper case and it has a nice lip around the screen which acts as a bumper preventing the screen from touching any surface first. Thus I have no need fro a screen protector. I highly suggest you use a case baces OPO staff is known to be a pain in the ass to deal with if you ever break your device.

I highly suggest a case, I have the Tudia Ultra Slim TPU Bumper case and it has a nice lip around the screen which acts as a bumper preventing the screen from touching any surface first. Thus I have no need fro a screen protector. I highly suggest you use a case baces OPO staff is known to be a pain in the ass to deal with if you ever break your device.

That's why I said I'll use a case, a picture is in the OP. 

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

I bought a Nilkin tempered glass protector for mine, it feels even more pleasant to touch than the touchscreen of the oneplus (the nilkins are coated, hard to explain but it feels smoother but not like plastic). I live in Belgium and I ordered it from the German Amazon, I assume you can do the same in the Netherlands.

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

I bought a Nilkin tempered glass protector for mine, it feels even more pleasant to touch than the touchscreen of the oneplus (the nilkins are coated). I live in Belgium and I ordered it from the German Amazon, I assume you can do the same in the Netherlands.

Sounds interesting! About how expensive is it? And could you give me a link? Thanks alot!

Sounds interesting! About how expensive is it? And could you give me a link? Thanks alot!

http://www.amazon.de/Kristallklar-Displayschutzfolie-Staubreinigung-Reinigungstuch-Nillkin/dp/B00M0OJSM0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427230963&sr=8-1&keywords=nillkin+oneplus

It's the only screen protector I've been able to apply without having any bubbles at all (the protector is actual glass, easy to apply), I highly recommend it. Maybe the only downside is that cutout for the earpiece isn't that attractive and makes it more prone to attract dust but other than that it's great.

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

It's the only screen protector I've been able to apply without having any bubbles at all (the protector is actual glass, easy to apply), I highly recommend it. Maybe the only downside is that cutout for the earpiece isn't that attractive and makes it more prone to attract dust but other than that it's great.

I second this, i got the same screen protector on my Oneplus. I honestly even prefer the feel of the screen protector over the touchscreen. Only got a couple of really minor scratches on it.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED