Need help picking my new GPU

Once

My current system is as follows:

Corsair 250D mITX Case

Asus Z97 mITX mother borad

8 Gb of RAM (will be putting 8 Gb more in soon, so 16GB when i get new GPU)

4690k over clocked to 4.7 Ghz (Corsair H60 cooler)

And here comes the problem, im currently running a GTX 550 Ti :(

The reason i still have a such a old GPU and such new motherboard and CPU is because in my quest to start building my own PC i fried my old Z77 mother board and 1155 CPU, and so i had to upgrade them not by choice :(, but as i had found Linus on YouTube, i felt pretty confident in building my own PC, this time making sure im plugging every thing in the right place and following his step by step guides, and now iv build this PC from scratch including a new PC case that my missus got me for christmas, i feel confident in doing it again :) so thank linus.

Anyway back on track, what GPU would you guys recommend to run with the current hardware i have? Keep in mind im sort of on a budget, but am willing to save my pennies for a few months if it makes scene to get a more expensive card. I will be driving 3 x 27 inch 1080p screens if this makes a difference to the choice, and im sure it dose.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Bellow is the system i built :)

post-203108-0-86304900-1427195743.jpg

post-203108-0-86304900-1427195743.jpg

That's easy. get a 280x, 290 or GTX 970. Not sure if you can SLI or Crossfire tho. You didn't put in the PSU specs.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

For 3 1080p monitors...damn something like a 290x and i would go with what i have the lightning 290x because is the best in that line

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

That's easy. get a 280x, 290 or GTX 970. Not sure if you can SLI or Crossfire tho. You didn't put in the PSU specs.

The 280x won't be enough nor a 290 not for 3 full hd monitors

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

The 280x won't be enough nor a 290 not for 3 full hd monitors

that's why I pointed out if what's his PSU. He can also get a 285 instead if he's planning to get some new monitors. He can look into freesync with that.

EDIT: It's better for him to get a 980 or 295X2(if it can fit) instead cause I've just noticed that it's an ITX build sorry.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

that's why I pointed out if what's his PSU. He can also get a 285 instead if he's planning to get some new monitors. He can look into freesync with that.

EDIT: It's better for him to get a 980 or 295X2(if it can fit) instead cause I've just noticed that it's an ITX build sorry.

I am sure he can drive any gpu.As for what you said psu or not 285 won't do either not to mention freesync is expensive