help with picking cheep computer

Are cheap prebuild like the Revolt DR507, Zeus mini-A100 and other $500- $600 computers any good. I am 15 years old and getting a part time job during the summer so i can hopefully get upgrades so how easy or hard are these computer to upgrade and if you can suggest any other good PC I can buy. I have like just free game that I play LoL,TF2, HoTs, HS and and pick up battlefield 3 for free last year thanks to EA giving for free for a short whale. So will those game run well on it. I will be getting a job so I what to upgrade or i just building one myself the best option. I plan to get 2014 AAA/Steam sales games in the future as well. thank you :)                      

Are cheap prebuild like the Revolt DR507, Zeus mini-A100 and other $500- $600 computers any good. I am 15 years old and getting a part time job during the summer so i can hopefully get upgrades so how easy or hard are these computer to upgrade and if you can suggest any other good PC I can buy. I have like just free game that I play LoL,TF2, HoTs, HS and and pick up battlefield 3 for free last year thanks to EA giving for free for a short whale. So will those game run well on it. I will be getting a job so I what to upgrade or i just building one myself the best option. I plan to get 2014 AAA/Steam sales games in the future as well. thank you :)                      

nope. you can build a better gaming system generally at that price-range 

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

If you can build it yourself. Linus has plenty of videos and if you have an old computer laying around mess around with that.

Steve

Idk if those games will run very well on a $600 computer regardless of DIY or prebuilt, however prebuild gives you the best chance of running those games better.

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

No, don't get a prebuilt, build a system yourself.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

building a system may not be a option because my mom doesn't trust me so is there a pre build that can be easily upgraded in the future    

building a system may not be a option because my mom doesn't trust me so is there a pre build that can be easily upgraded in the future    

Motherboard: ASRock H81M-ITX/WIFI Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($71.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R7 260X 2GB Core Edition Video Card  ($105.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini ITX Tower Case  ($33.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ NCIX US) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($96.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $511.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-23 20:54 EDT-0400
Try this. It'll get you console grade performance, and it's mad tiny. If you want to upgrade this with longer GPUs, I highly recommend getting the CM elite 130 or Obsidian 250D instead.
As for your mom, try to do your best to convince her, or have someone else/yourself at a friend's build it and tell her it's prebuilt

Edit: I don't recommend going the prebuilt option, as sometimes they'll use non-standard hardware that is VERY HARD to upgrade/replace. Not to mention that they can have mad unbalanced builds such as an i7 and a GT 610 (Come the fuck on guys), while mine is very balanced out.

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

second hand is pre built ;) it's an option you could look into

obviously you need to be careful so that you don't get ripped off but if you can see it running before you buy and hopefully even live close enough that you can go back if you experience any issues

CPU: i7 4790K Cooler: Corsair H55i Mobo: ASUS Z97M-PLUS Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 32GB Storage: Samsung SM951 128GB m.2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD GPU: Asus STRIX 970 GTX PSU: Seasonic 550w Gold Case: Corsair 350D

Show your mom this youtube vid and tell her surely if a 5 year old girl can do it, her son is capable of building his own PC.

Worst case scenario:

-Go buy some cheap Dell or Lenovo and slap an AMD graphics card in there. (I say AMD because they will be cheaper in the end)

That's such a bad idea. Those prebuilts are going to cost quite a bit, and there's still a chance that the card won't work in there because of non-standard hardware, just like the HP 110-210 that Carey Holzman reviewed

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

go to reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace and they have a bunch of different build guides updated weekly.

That's such a bad idea. Those prebuilts are going to cost quite a bit, and there's still a chance that the card won't work in there because of non-standard hardware, just like the HP 110-210 that Carey Holzman reviewed

Thats why its the worst-case-scenario.

But you know, Lenovo is pretty good about stuff like that. As long as the MoBo has PCI-E lanes, you should be fine. 

I've actually had to do this for one of my friends.

Have you tried to restart it?

Show your mom this youtube vid and tell her surely if a 5 year old girl can do it, her son is capable of building his own PC.

Agreed.

Have you tried to restart it?