ISO geforce gtx logo for reference card

PhantomXman

I was wondering if anyone is selling the logo or knows anyone who can paint them. I already sanded them and tried to paint them but they didn't come out how i would have liked.

I was wondering if anyone is selling the logo or knows anyone who can paint them. I already sanded them and tried to paint them but they didn't come out how i would have liked.

I'm not sure where to get the logo but are you using a transparent type paint or sharpie marker to let the backlight from the logo come through.

i used plasti dip for my cards so i used it on the logo as well and it looked good at first but once it lit up you saw strands of red and mostly white, it just went right through

i used plasti dip for my cards so i used it on the logo as well and it looked good at first but once it lit up you saw strands of red and mostly white, it just went right through

That has to do with the varying thickness of the plasti-dip but since it is plasti-dip you can just peel it off and trying the sharpie method by just coloring the clear plastic to the color you want or changing out the LED's is another option..