clock_watchdog_timeout Error?

I've got a Pentium g3258 and I was playing tf2, and I needed to open another program, so I opened tekkit and my computer crashed. So I restarted my pc and booted back into windows. I started up Tf2 and relaunched tekkit and the same blue screen opened, and it said something about clock_watchdog_timeout. So when I rebooted I went into the BIOS and underclocked my pentium g3258 from 4.5ghz @ 1.39v   to   4.2ghz on the Automatic Voltage ( What it had been on before since I built this PC ). I went into google and just searched "clock_watchdog_timeout" but couldn't really find anything, but I saw the words " Deadlocked CPU", and I do not know what this mean, can anyone help?, Thanks, any response will be greatly appreciated.

Yes that BSOD is CPU related. Normally means the CPU has locked up due to unstable OC/ Not enough volts. This is essentially what it is  'watchdog timer (WDT) is a hardware timer that automatically generates a system reset if the main program neglects to periodically service it. It is often used to automatically reset an embedded device that hangs because of a software or hardware fault.'

§ ragedev.net §