Titanfall Broken

waggythegeek

i'm on pc, can't get past the running part in training. i'm always too slow... i'm going straight. I beat the normal running by sprinting, but now I can't beat the sprinting one.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

i'm on pc, can't get past the running part in training. i'm always too slow... i'm going straight. I beat the normal running by sprinting, but now I can't beat the sprinting one.

confused as to what your problem is here. Are you saying you can't do this stage in training purely because you can't do it or because you're not getting good fps? If its a hardware problem just lower the settings to get past this stage. If it's because you can't do it sorry I cant help...play more :)

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

confused as to what your problem is here. Are you saying you can't do this stage in training purely because you can't do it or because you're not getting good fps? If its a hardware problem just lower the settings to get past this stage. If it's because you can't do it sorry I cant help...play more :)

I think it is fps... fps is bad, would that cause me to go slow? my character is just moving too slow.

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

I think it is fps... fps is bad, would that cause me to go slow? my character is just moving too slow.

yes this would cause problems just bump down the resolution or graphics settings till you get at least a solid 30fps and all will be well.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

yes this would cause problems just bump down the resolution or graphics settings till you get at least a solid 30fps and all will be well.

'solid 30fps'

lol

'solid 30fps'

lol

If he's having trouble with the game then a "solid 30 fps" would do just fine for him. 30 fps is perfectly playable people have been doing it on last gen consoles for years.

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass