Planned gaming rig

CPU - 1 × Intel Core i7 4790K Quad Core LGA 1150 4.0GHz Unlocked CPU 
Power Supply - 1 × Corsair CS750M 750W 80+ Gold Modular Power Supply SKU# AB53268
Storage #1- 2 × WD WD10EZEX 1TB Blue 3.5” 7200RPM SATA3 Hard Drive
Storage #2- 1 × Samsung 850 EVO 120GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-75E120
Case - 1 × CM Storm Trooper Full Tower Case with Side Window 
GPU - 2 × EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4GB Video Card 
CPU Cooling - 1 × Deepcool Gamer Storm Maelstrom 240 All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler
Optical Drive- 1 × ASUS DRW-24D3ST 24x Internal OEM DVD Burner Drive 
RAM - 1 × Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Memory Blue 
MOBO - 1 × MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Intel LGA 1150 ATX Motherboard 

Overall budget is around the $3000 AUD mark, am a little bit flexible with that, but 3k is what i'd like to spend

I am going to be using this system for primarily gaming, with a little bit of video editing and what not on the side

Monitor

Looking a getting an Asus PB278Q 27" LED Monitor WQHD 2560x1440 IPS Display

Also wanting a Mechanical keyboard (suggestions would be good)

And finally the reason I'm upgrading is due to I only have a laptop at the moment, and i want to make the transition to a high end gaming rig

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your feedback and suggestions :)

Looks fine to me, never heard of that cooler.

Could i also have the PCPARTPICKER link please?

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life