please help! First PC Build

So I want to make a pc which is an all around pc. I don't do much editing or photo shopping and I want the pc to be a low cost gaming pc. Here is what I have gathered thus far

DIY PC Game Max White Full Tower, comes with 5 Blue LED fans: 2X 120mm, 2X 120 mm (top), 1X 120mm (front) (Watercooling Ready) (Case) $89.99

AMD FX-8320 8-core 3.5 GHz (O.C 4.0 Ghz) Socket AM3+ (Processor) $139.99

Asus AM3+ AMD760/g Chipset 2000 MHz DDR3 (O.C) SATA 3.0 Gb/s, Raid (Motherboard) 64.99

Pioneer Bluray Combo Drive (Optical Drive) 39.95

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-1600C9D-16GXM (RAM) 109.99

Seagate 1TB Laptop SSHD SATA 6 GB/s (Hard Drive) 77.00

Windows 8.1 (OS) 101.79

Color Theme (White & Blue) *not too important

I still need a GPU and a Power supply

Question

Will a laptop SSD combo work w/ my desktop build?

Willa 6 Gb/s SSD combo work with a 3Gb/s motherboard?

Do I have enough fans for a AMD processor? If not what fans should I get?

Is there any place I can get lower price RAM still 16 GB?

Are there better and lower priced processors than the AMD FX 9320?

Please be critical :)

Answers:

• Not sure what is meant by "combo". But yes a laptop ssd will work although it may need special cable(s)
  • Again, what is a "combo"? A 6Gb/s SATA III ssd will work in a SATA II port, but at 3Gb/s
  • it is not the number of fans, but the air flow that matters
  • if you mean the FX-8320, it is a reasonable choice for a lower end system. although Intel cpu tend to be better at the job.

If you already have all these parts, there is no point in offering a critique.

Get a decent psu large enough to handle the system with its gpu. But not too large. If you use pcpartpicker.com and build a system list you will get an indication of the needed psu capacity.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Thank you

*So combo (in this context) means It reads Blu Ray, Cd, etc. 

Do you think I should choose another motherboard that has 6gb/s SATA. Something like that does increase the price I spend on the motherboard right?

Does this case have okay airflow? (sorry for asking so many questions I just don't want to a=waste my parents money, but I also want to make a well built pc)

*What is the dif between the FX series and the other series? Is one ,ade for hard computing and another for gaming?

Thank you

*So combo (in this context) means It reads Blu Ray, Cd, etc. 

Do you think I should choose another motherboard that has 6gb/s SATA. Something like that does increase the price I spend on the motherboard right?

Does this case have okay airflow? (sorry for asking so many questions I just don't want to a=waste my parents money, but I also want to make a well built pc)

*What is the dif between the FX series and the other series? Is one ,ade for hard computing and another for gaming?

Ah! You don't mean ssd combo. SSD stands for Solid State Drive. BluRay, CD, DVD are optical drives. Generally the optical drive in a laptop are slimline and are half the height of a desktop optical. You will need a "Bezel Kit for Single Slimline" to mount one of these drives in a desktop case.

A more modern motherboard is a good idea.

I am not familiar with the case, but it appears to have enough fans to set up decent airflow.

If you have the FX-8320, it will do a decent job gaming and in general applications.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.