Need help in case question

nickpokesyou

Guys, will the airflow in the case affect if you got a bigger case with small motherboard, like ATX case with mATX board

or Full tower with mATX board?

Won't make any difference. Generally, the bigger the case the more fans you will need to shift the air around.

Won't make any difference. Generally' date=' the bigger the case the more fans you will need to shift the air around. [/quote']

ohoh i see thanks

the size of the motherboard has no effect on airflow. The size of the case however, Yes. I had a Rosewill Challenger and the idle temps on my 2500k at stock on my 212 evo would be in the mid-high 30's (36-38). when I upgraded to a 600t the temps wen down to around 32C, Big difference!. If you want good air cooling get a big mid tower (full is overkill for air imo) and create positive air pressure (more fans blowing in than out) with filtered fans and you ill see temps go down and less dust accumulation overtime.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

the size of the motherboard has no effect on airflow. The size of the case however' date=' Yes. I had a Rosewill Challenger and the idle temps on my 2500k at stock on my 212 evo would be in the mid-high 30's (36-38). when I upgraded to a 600t the temps wen down to around 32C, Big difference!. If you want good air cooling get a big mid tower (full is overkill for air imo) and create positive air pressure (more fans blowing in than out) with filtered fans and you ill see temps go down and less dust accumulation overtime. [/quote']

if i got a stock CPU, i get a high CPU cooler will it affect performance or it stop working when it get colder ?

like having a car, engine too cold cant start up?

the size of the motherboard has no effect on airflow. The size of the case however' date=' Yes. I had a Rosewill Challenger and the idle temps on my 2500k at stock on my 212 evo would be in the mid-high 30's (36-38). when I upgraded to a 600t the temps wen down to around 32C, Big difference!. If you want good air cooling get a big mid tower (full is overkill for air imo) and create positive air pressure (more fans blowing in than out) with filtered fans and you ill see temps go down and less dust accumulation overtime. [/quote']

if i got a stock CPU, i get a high CPU cooler will it affect performance or it stop working when it get colder ?

Car engines run on combustion. CPU's run on electrical current - it'll be fine.

Why would you have a standard clock CPU and a high end cooling solution?

i think of overclocking it, but scare i would damage the CPU, shorten the lifespan, overheated.

if the stock CPU get a high end cooling solution, will it be a benefit?