Ai Suite 3 Help

I  want to overclock using Ai suite 3 however I can't find where to do it, I have the version that comes with the Sabertooth Z87, and there is no tab for 4 way optimization. I know I should use the BIOS to overclock but I've had bad experiences with that before (broke my CPU). 

-Thanks

O.o how did you break ur cpu?  :P

Not sure, It was last year I had an 8150 water cooled, and when I was stress testing it at 4.2ghz, it just crashed and never turned on again. I was monitoring the temps and they never rose above 70. the voltage was untouched too. I guess I was just unlucky.

Not sure, It was last year I had an 8150 water cooled, and when I was stress testing it at 4.2ghz, it just crashed and never turned on again. I was monitoring the temps and they never rose above 70. the voltage was untouched too. I guess I was just unlucky.

I kinda doubt that the CPU broke. It probably works fine, maybe the PSU died off or something.

AI Suite just does the same thing as overclocking in the BIOS/UEFI but in Windows. 

EDIT: Can't seem to find anything for that specific version for that board. Normally it's under Dual Intelligent Processors then TPU but your board doesn't have them so I'm guessing you can't do it through your specific version of AI Suite. If you want to overclock in Windows then Intel's XTU is a decent option. I assume it only works with Intel chips though.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/desktop-boards-software-extreme-tuning-utility.html

I kinda doubt that the CPU broke. It probably works fine, maybe the PSU died off or something.

AI Suite just does the same thing as overclocking in the BIOS/UEFI but in Windows. 

EDIT: Can't seem to find anything for that specific version for that board. Normally it's under Dual Intelligent Processors then TPU but your board doesn't have them so I'm guessing you can't do it through your specific version of AI Suite. If you want to overclock in Windows then Intel's XTU is a decent option. I assume it only works with Intel chips though.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/motherboards/desktop-motherboards/desktop-boards-software-extreme-tuning-utility.html

Well I know it wasn't the PSU I still have that and it works, but the only other thing that could have broke other than the CPU is the MOBO.

vRVzBJd.jpg This is what my AI suite looks like. As you can see there is no tab for TPU. and it looks different from most other AI suite's.

I have an Intel I54670k

*snip*

See that blue icon in the top right corner?  Try clicking on that and it will probably be under "Dual Intelligent Processors" or some such

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

See that blue icon in the top right corner?  Try clicking on that and it will probably be under "Dual Intelligent Processors" or some such

Never mind, I will just use the BIOS. when you click on the menu tab at the top right It takes you to a bunch of other dumb things, like usb boost and lan prioritization.