how good of a bin does my CPU have?

So I have an Intel 3930k which I am currently running at 4.1 Ghz with 1.29 vcore, I know the simple answer is to add more volts and keep turning up the clock speed, the problem is that I have a very inadequate 120mm aio liquid cooler, and I'm staying just under 80c at my current settings.

80c is the highest readout after 6-8 hour burn in

80c is the highest readout after 6-8 hour burn in

Thats fine,

imo i like my cpu a little cooler tho. but totally fine ;)

3930k's arent ''binned''

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

3930k's arent ''binned''

I know they're not technically binned, but meh. I guess a binned one would be a 3960x or something.

I've no idea how good your chip is, but heat is a major factor in overclocking stability.

Raising volts will raise heat output. If you let it get hot enough, the electrical resistance can kill your OC.

Which is why those silly overclockers use LN2 to set OC records.

Silly because its marketing towards ordinary people, who will never go to such extremes and the OC is unsustainable for any practical purposes.

Do you even need to OC? If you want to push it I suggest getting a better cooler.

I do a lot of video rendering, so the OC is handy, I am considering getting another cooler which is why I wanted some kind of idea for my chip, because I'd be willing to spend a bit to decrease times.

But I don't have any voltage increase like you said because of the heat and instability.