php script for download

ffpc

hi, is anyone here know how can i make a user browse file to all my shared folder and let them download it? i know i can put them in my script folder but it's kind of annoying to move stuffs. thnx

So you basically wants a script that lists files from a directory, and make so that users can download them? Without moving the files?

For the reading please have a look at: opendirreaddir and scandir.

However just creating the links is very unsecure, and i would recommend there was some sort of authentication before people can download :)

Examples (stolen from the PHP Manual / Docs):

<?php$dir = "/tmp";$dh  = opendir($dir);while (false !== ($filename = readdir($dh))) {    $files[] = $filename;}sort($files);print_r($files);rsort($files);print_r($files);?>

Output:

Array(    [0] => .    [1] => ..    [2] => bar.php    [3] => foo.txt    [4] => somedir)Array(    [0] => somedir    [1] => foo.txt    [2] => bar.php    [3] => ..    [4] => .)

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

So you basically wants a script that lists files from a directory, and make so that users can download them? Without moving the files?

For the reading please have a look at: opendirreaddir and scandir.

However just creating the links is very unsecure, and i would recommend there was some sort of authentication before people can download :)

Examples (stolen from the PHP Manual / Docs):

<?php$dir = "/tmp";$dh  = opendir($dir);while (false !== ($filename = readdir($dh))) {    $files[] = $filename;}sort($files);print_r($files);rsort($files);print_r($files);?>

Output:

Array(    [0] => .    [1] => ..    [2] => bar.php    [3] => foo.txt    [4] => somedir)Array(    [0] => somedir    [1] => foo.txt    [2] => bar.php    [3] => ..    [4] => .)

so it's is possible to let my user dowload from my shared documents? like for example using xp. my shared music was in this dir "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music"

so it's is possible to let my user dowload from my shared documents? like for example using xp. my shared music was in this dir "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music"

Depends on how your code looks like ;)

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

if you want a nice user interface etc download this

Ajaxplorer 5

Our Lord and Saviour Chunt!!!