Good (cheap) equipment

So I am working on starting my own tech community but one thing I am gonna need is a decent camera.  My phone Galaxy Note II takes great stuff but I'd prefer a standalone camera.  Also, maybe a clip mic or a mic that has decent audio that could also hook into the camera.  Looking to spend less than 200 for everything.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

So I am working on starting my own tech community but one thing I am gonna need is a decent camera.  My phone Galaxy Note II takes great stuff but I'd prefer a standalone camera.  Also, maybe a clip mic or a mic that has decent audio that could also hook into the camera.  Looking to spend less than 200 for everything.

I don't think you'll find anything good in that price range.

for a good quality camera you'd need to lay down around $300-400,and $50-100 for the mic.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Not looking for a digital SLR or anything.  Just something that can record in 1080 as good as my phone.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

What "mvitkun" said, a $200 budget is a very small budget, you won't find any "good" "cheap" camera. $300 - $500 is a very good budget price for a camera and $50 - $150 for a decent mic. 

Edit - Just saw what you posted, if you want some as good as your phone... why don't you just use your phone? Just use your phone for the time being and save up for a decent camera. 

What "mvitkun" said, a $200 budget is a very small budget, you won't find any "good" "cheap" camera. $300 - $500 is a very good budget price for a camera and $50 - $150 for a decent mic. 

I am looking for something as good as my phone but in camera form so I can mount it.  Also a decent clip mic that linus uses shouldn't be THAT much.

1. There are ways to mount your phone.

2. In his review of the Steelseries Flux, Linus mentioned the clip mic costs several hundred dollars

1. There are ways to mount your phone.

2. In his review of the Steelseries Flux, Linus mentioned the clip mic costs several hundred dollars

My phone is too big :(

My phone is too big :(

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2010/11/diy-binder-clip-as-mobile-phone-tripod-mount/

Check this out then mate, doesn't look hard at all. As for audio, microphones are very much get what you pay for from my experience. Maybe asking around the audio section of the forum for good cheap mics may yield results. There's not many good cheap mics, but maybe the audio guys know a few stand out exceptions.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2010/11/diy-binder-clip-as-mobile-phone-tripod-mount/

Check this out then mate, doesn't look hard at all. As for audio, microphones are very much get what you pay for from my experience. Maybe asking around the audio section of the forum for good cheap mics may yield results. There's not many good cheap mics, but maybe the audio guys know a few stand out exceptions.

That's pretty cool

That's pretty cool

I know hey? It just makes sense and is so versatile. I can see that being able to mount close to anything that'll fit in the vice grip of a binder clip.