AC unity worth it now?

Go to solution Solved by Torg73,

I will say it again, Assassin's Creed Unity is playable and fun for me, but then again I have a GTX 770 GPU so may run better in the green team then the red, I use GeForce Experience to set my settings and I really don't have any real problems.

I may not run at max settings for my rig but the graphics are nice but then again I don't expect to much from games as if you do then you will be really disappointed from any game you play weather its a AAA title or a indie game like Star Citizen  

Hi, I know that Ubisoft really scrub it out with AC Unity and that they also have released a huge patch to fix the game, however now there is a steam sale and the game is into a affordable price for me now. I searched if this patch really fixed the game but I didn't find nothing, can someone tell me if now the games runs without any problems into a very smooth way? I´m only going to get it if it does. Thanks!  :)

Apparently it's quite laggy - Even with decent specs...

Not sure if I'm going to get it when I upgrade my PC later on this year. Ubisoft are nearly as bad as Call Of Duty's franchise where they don't think of the PC community...

Oh well, Your choice.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

No idea, I have not heard much about AC unity lately so i think it probably will launch and look kinda ok.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

You still need a decent GPU to run it at 1080p and esp higher, and the cutscenes put even more demand (lower FPS) than the interactive gameplay parts.

My 290X gets 55-65fps and in cutscenes, drops to the 40's.

As far as gameplay goes,.. thats subjective to YOUR likes and dislikes on the gameplay/story and whatnot.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Sex with a cactus sounds better

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I will say it again, Assassin's Creed Unity is playable and fun for me, but then again I have a GTX 770 GPU so may run better in the green team then the red, I use GeForce Experience to set my settings and I really don't have any real problems.

I may not run at max settings for my rig but the graphics are nice but then again I don't expect to much from games as if you do then you will be really disappointed from any game you play weather its a AAA title or a indie game like Star Citizen  

Cry Havoc!

I will say it again, Assassin's Creed Unity is playable and fun for me

I don't expect to much from games as if you do then you will be really disappointed from any game you play weather its a AAA title or a indie game like Star Citizen  

THIS.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Thanks to all! Well I guess that I´m going to give it a try.

Thanks to all! Well I guess that I´m going to give it a try.

I was in the same boat as you, but because of the 40% off sale I bought it today, it's still downloading (50Gb's is gonna take all day on Australian internet).

I was in the same boat as you, but because of the 40% off sale I bought it today, it's still downloading (50Gb's is gonna take all day on Australian internet).

Am just glad I like in the UK, only to me about 90 mins to 2 hours tops to download and start playing (the other option is to install the game from the 4 or 5 disc's, yea like that's going to happen  -_- )

Cry Havoc!