Shingeki No Kyojin - Need your help Otaku's

Hi guys :D

I know this is a "Tech Forum" but hey, there are some Otakus here right?

Well for those who has seen Shingeki No Kyojin, my friend named "Tony Zhang" has entered a event and he want to win, the prize is a sort of jacket from Shingeki No Kyojin and a Emblem, and he really want it, so if you could help him just a bit, give him a Like on facebook, I leave you with the link to the photo and share it with your friends if you like it...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151458974101109&set=a.10151458752786109.1073741831.133265161108&type=1&theater

Shingeki-no-Kyojin.png

Many thanks, your help will be greatly appreciated with a hugee and warm imaginary hug :D

Damn I loved this series so hard. The plot twist was something I needed after generally bland anime for a while.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Damn I loved this series so hard. The plot twist was something I needed after generally bland anime for a while

And the action! and Mikasa *-* and the Titan Eren, great anime, im still waiting for the rest of the anime to get uploaded, I dont want to watch the Manga so I can get even more excited with the action xD Thanks for the like ;D

Isn't this advertising? Is this against forum rules of any sort. No offense OP but I really dislike posts like these.

edit: I CAME HERE FOR CHINESE CARTOONS AND TO FIND THIS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

Isn't this advertising? Is this against forum rules of any sort. No offense OP but I really dislike posts like these.

edit: I CAME HERE FOR CHINESE CARTOONS AND TO FIND THIS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Im just asking for a little bit of help hehehe c: dont take it wrong, thats why I posted this on the Off topic section of the forum